ACADEMY TENNIS COACHING
If you are looking to stay in Perth and are looking for a positive, goal orientated environment to train and practice to become an elite/professional tennis player then we want to help you!
At Mt Lawley Tennis Centre you can train like the pros to become a pro!
What You Get
Daily sessions from 9.00am – 12.00pm, Monday – Friday.
Each session will consist of:
- Physical training – Speed, Agility, Core Strength and explosive power all relevant to today’s modern game
- Technical work – maintaining technique through basic, general and seriously difficult drills
- Hitting – Professional hitting with a purpose always
- Tactical – Developing useful and winning strategies
- Mental – Learn how to have the mental edge over all your opponents
- Take Home Plan – training program to cover the rest!
How Much Does It Cost?
Weekly cost is $350 for 15hrs training plus the personalised take home training plan specific to each individuals requirements.
Daily cost is $90
Who Are The Coaches?
|With over 24 years of tennis coaching experience, teaching children and adults of all levels, from beginners through to touring professionals and a Davis Cup player. Rhys is an accredited Club Coach in Australia (TA) and the U.K. (LTA). Playing in the Seniors Tennis 35+ and have represented Australia 6 times and achieved highest ITF Seniors world ranking of #7.
Rhys has recently moved over from the Gold Coast where he was based for the past 10 years and prior to this was coaching in Wimbledon UK.
|Fresh off the tour, Patrick has achieved highest ATP ranking of 1,492. Patrick has travelled the world playing and is now committed to teaching others the training techniques used by current pros.|
Between Rhys and Patrick both have played a large number of top #100 ATP players and understand what it takes to reach these goals.
How to Enrol
For more information or to enrol, contact Rhys McDougall on 0401 873 440, email@example.com